An oration, pronounced at the Baptist Meeting-House in Wrentham, February 22, 1800 [electronic resource] : At the request of the Society. In memory of Gen. George Washington, first president and late commander in chief of the armies of the United States of America, who died Dec. 14, 1799. Aetatis 68. By Benjamin Gleason
- Gleason, Benjamin, 1777-1847
- Printed at Wrentham, Massachusetts : By Nathaniel and Benjamin Heaton, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Baptist Church (Wrentham, Mass.)
- Half-title: Mr. Gleason's oration.
Poems on p. 30-32.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 37520
Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 91
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 27563
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW28788.
View MARC record | catkey: 3253788