A short history of the British empire, from May 1792 to the close of the year 1793 [electronic resource] : By Francis Plowden, LL.D. author of The native rights of British subjects, Jura Anglorum, etc. [One line in Latin from Cicero].
- Plowden, Francis, 1749-1829
- Philadelphia : Printed for Mathew Carey, no. 118, Market-Street, August 4, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 16, 25-261, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. [263-264].
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27529
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW31442.
View MARC record | catkey: 3253826