An attempt to shew, that America must be known to the ancients [electronic resource] ; made at the request, and to gratify the curiosity, of an inquisitive gentleman: to which is added an appendix, concerning the American colonies, and some modern managements against them. By an American Englishman. Pastor of a church in Boston, New-England. [Five lines of quotations].
- Mather, Samuel, 1706-1785
- Boston New-England : Printed by J. Kneeland, in Milk-Street, for T. Leverett, and H. Knox, in Cornhill, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: America known to the ancients., Caption title: An attempt to shew, that the ancients must have the knowledge of the western world, or America., Signed on p. : S. Mather., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12861, Holmes, T.J. Minor Mathers, 61, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW38334.
View MARC record | catkey: 3253845