The life of Leopold, late Emperor of Germany, &c [electronic resource] : Containing the difficulties and particulars of his election. Of his first war in Hungary under the conduct of the famous Count Nicholas Serini. Peace with the Turks, and mutual ambassies. Conspiracy of the Counts Peter Serini, Nadasti and Frangipani. First war against France, and imbroilments with the Hungarians. Rise and progress of Tekeli. Peace with France, infractions of it. Second war with the Turks, his wonderful victories, sieges and conquests. Characters of his generals. Second war with France on the Rhine, and in Italy, and the intrigues and articles of the peace. Treaty of Carlowitz, and revolt of the Hungarians. Of his last war against the French and Bavarians, in Italy and the empire. Of his death and character at large
- Jones, D. (David), active 1676-1720
- London : printed for James Knapton at the Crown, Maurice Atkins at the Golden Ball in St. Paul's Church-yard, and Richard Burrough and John Baker, at the Sun and Moon in Cornhill, 1708.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 389 pages, 7 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Attributed to David Jones., With an index., Copy filmed at UMI microfilm Early English Books, Tract Supplement reel E3 a fragment with title page only., Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN11291.
View MARC record | catkey: 3253857