The breach of publick faith exemplify'd [electronic resource] : or, the contract of marriage between Lewis XIV. of France, and the Most Serene Infanta of Spain, ... concluded the 7th of Nov. 1659. Together with the French King's power to Cardinal Mazarine, to treat of the said marriage. His ratification of the said treaty. His mandate to the Parliament of Paris, to enregister his contract of marriage. The extract of the records of Parliament. And, the solemn oath taken by that prince for the observation of the said contract
- London : printed for A. Baldwin, 1712.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT184737.
View MARC record | catkey: 3253880