A new geographical, historical, and commercial grammar [electronic resource] ; and present state of the several Kingdoms of the world. Containing I. The figures, motions, and distances of the planets, ... XII. The longitude, latitude, bearings, and distances of principal places from London. To which are added, I. A geographical index, ... III. A chronological table ... By William Guthrie, Esq. The astronomical part by James Ferguson, ... Illustrated with ... maps, ... The eighteenth edition, corrected and considerably enlarged
- Guthrie, William, 1708-1770
- London : printed for G.G. and J. Robinson; and J. Mawman (successor to Mr. Dilly) : by S. Hamilton, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 4 unnumbered pages, 1, 056 pages, plates : maps ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT118337.
View MARC record | catkey: 3253925