Geography for children [electronic resource] ; or, a short and easy method of teaching and learning geography: designed principally for the use of schools. ... with a new general map of the world, and also a list of maps necessary for children. Translated from the French of Abbot Lenglet du Fresnoy, and now greatly augmented and improved ... The fifteenth edition. To which is prefixed, a method of learning geography without a master, ... and a table of the latitude and longitude of the most remarkable places mentioned in this work. ...
- Lenglet Dufresnoy, Nicolas, 1674-1755
- Uniform Title:
- Géographie des enfans. English
- London : printed for J. Johnson, and E. Newbery, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- x, 2 unnumbered pages, 151, 5 unnumbered p.plates ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT138887.
View MARC record | catkey: 3253934