Continuity and discontinuity in learning careers [electronic resource] : potentials for a learning space in a changing world / edited by Barbara Merrill, Andrea Galimberti, Adrianna Nizinska and Jose Gonzalez-Monteagudo
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill Sense, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Merrill, Barbara
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Learning careers and transformative learning : challenges of learning and work in neoliberal spaces / Ted Fleming -- Friendship, discourse and belonging in the studio : the experiences of 'non-traditional' students in design higher education / Samantha Broadhead -- English language book club and transformative learning : developing critical consciousness in the English language classroom in a UK Further Education (FE) college and in a South African township / Ida Leal -- Participation and persistence : an analysis of underserved students at UOIT / Alyson King, Allyson Eamer and Nawal Ammar -- Education interrupted : learning careers of adults living with mental illness / Shanti Irene Fernando and Alyson E. King -- Inmates in higher education in Italy and Spain : legal, cultural and technological issues in a complex network of continuity and discontinuity / Giuseppe Pillera -- Continuity and discontinuity around academia : the "Find Your Doctor" project as a space for researching and facilitating learning careers / Andrea Galimberti and Eva Ratti -- Stimulating empowerment and supporting access to learning for formally low-qualified adults : potentials of work-related competency assessment in social enterprises / Monika Kastner -- Policies for equality and employability : consequences for non-traditional students in Sweden / Camilla Thunborg and Agnieszka Bron -- Learning careers of non-traditional students on employability skills / Maria A. Tenorio-Rodriguez, Teresa Padilla-Carmona and Jose Gonzalez-Monteagudo -- Literacy practices in adult learning biographies : possibilities and constraints / Ana Silva, Maria de Lourdes Dionisio and Juliana Cunha -- Adults' learning and career temporalities in the analysis of professionalisation and professional identity construction / Pascal Roquet -- Ways of learning of adult educators in uncertain professional contexts / Catarina Paulos -- No more superheroes...only avatars? : survival role play in English post compulsory education / Carol A. Thompson and Peter J. Wolstencroft -- Conclusions / Andrea Galimberti, Barbara Merrill, Adrianna Nizinska and Jose Gonzalez-Monteagudo.
- 9789004375475 (E-book)
9789004375468 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode
View MARC record | catkey: 32539793