General principles of law and international investment arbitration [electronic resource] / edited by Andrea Gattini, Attila Tanzi, Filippo Fontanelli
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill Nijhoff, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 461 pages ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Gattini, Andrea, Tanzi, Attila, and Fontanelli, Filippo
- Nijhoff international investment law series, 2351-9542 ; volume 12
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Under the hood of investment arbitration : general principles of law / Andrea Gattini, Attila Tanzi and Filippo Fontanelli -- General principles of law on the legal force of provisional measures in international investment arbitration / Federico Lenci -- Transparency in the arbitral procedure / Maria Beatrice Deli -- General rules and principles on state responsibility and damages in investment arbitration : some critical issues / Zeno Crespi Reghizzi -- Investment arbitration and EU general principles of law : current developments / Francesco Munari and Chiara Cellerino -- Jurisdiction ratione temporis in international investment arbitration / Andrea Gattini -- Jurisdiction and admissibility in international investment law / August Reinisch -- Multiple proceedings / Christoph Schreuer -- Annulment of awards / Piero Bernardini -- The relevance of the foreign investor's good faith / Attila Tanzi -- Human rights law in international investment arbitration / Vivian Kube and E.U. Petersmann -- Unjust enrichment as a general principle of law in investment arbitration / Christina Binder -- Sustainable development and investment : trends in law-making and arbitration / Pia Acconci -- Police powers doctrine and international investment law / Catharine Titi -- An exercise in equivocation : a critique of legitimate expectations as a general principle of law under the fair and equitable treatment standard / Josef Ostransky -- The national treatment obligation / Matteo Sarzo -- Most-favoured-nation clauses and the centrality and limits of general principles / N. Jansen Calamita and Ewa Zelazna -- Indirect expropriation : a comparative approach / Ursula Kriebaum.
- 9789004368378 (hardback : alk. paper) and 9789004368385 (e-book)
View MARC record | catkey: 32547140