Hydraulic fracture modeling [electronic resource] / editor, Yu-Shu Wu.
- Cambridge, MA, United States : Gulf Professional Publishing is an imprint of Elsevier, 
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 543 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wu, Yu-Shu (Petroleum engineer)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Hydraulic Fracture Modeling delivers all the pertinent technology and solutions in one product to become the go-to source for petroleum and reservoir engineers. Providing tools and approaches, this multi-contributed reference presents current and upcoming developments for modeling rock fracturing including their limitations and problem-solving applications. Fractures are common in oil and gas reservoir formations, and with the ongoing increase in development of unconventional reservoirs, more petroleum engineers today need to know the latest technology surrounding hydraulic fracturing technology such as fracture rock modeling. There is tremendous research in the area but not all located in one place. Covering two types of modeling technologies, various effective fracturing approaches and model applications for fracturing, the book equips today's petroleum engineer with an all-inclusive product to characterize and optimize today's more complex reservoirs.
- 0128129980 and 9780128129982
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32549558