International review of cell and molecular biology [electronic resource] / edited by Kwang W. Jeon
- Amsterdam : Elsevier Academic Press, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 368 pages ; 23 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Chapter 1-New Insight into the Strategy for Nitrogen Metabolism in Plant Cells -- Chapter 2-Discoidin Domain Receptor Functions in Physiological and pathological Conditions -- Chapter 3-New Insights into the Roles of Xin Repeat Containing Proteins in Cardiac Development, Function, and Disease-Chapter 4-New Insights into Vertebrate Skin Regeneration-Chapter 5-Mechanotransduction Pathways Linking the Extracellular Matric to the Nucleus-Chapter 6-Formation and Maintenance of the Golgi Apparatus in Plant Cells-Chapter 7-Cell and Molecular Biology of Septins-Index.
- International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents comprehensive reviews and current advances in cell and molecular biology. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. The series has a world-wide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics authored by prominent cell and molecular biologists. Impact factor for 2012: 4.973.--
- 0128001801 (cloth) and 9780128001806 (cloth)
View MARC record | catkey: 32550931