Justification, evaluation and critique in the study of organizations [electronic resource] : contributions from French pragmatist sociology / edited by Charlotte Cloutier (HEC Montréal, Montreal, Canada), Jean-Pascal Gond (Cass Business School, London, UK), Bernard Leca (ESSEC Business School, Cergy-Pontoise Cedex, France).
- Research in the sociology of organizations, 0733-558X ; Volume 52
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Section I: Introduction -- Section II: Managing organizational pluralism: how individuals navigate moral contradictions and compromise -- Section III: Looking at organizations critically: rhetoric, justification and criticism-as-practice -- Section IV: Reconsidering valuation and evaluation in organizations -- Section V: Pushing the boundaries of pragmatic sociology's theoretical agenda
- 9781787143807 (print ; hardback), 1787143805 (print ; hardback), 9781787143791 (Online), 9781787149229 (Epub), 1787143791, 9781787143791, 1787149226, and 9781787149229
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Current Copyright Fee: GBP25.00 0.
View MARC record | catkey: 32551850