The librarian's nitty-gritty guide to content marketing [electronic resource] / Laura Solomon
- Solomon, Laura, 1967-
- Additional Titles:
- Content marketing
- Chicago : ALA editions, an imprint of the American Library Association, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- v, 120 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Get over yourself -- Should you care about content marketing? (yeah, probably.) -- Identifying your audience(s) -- Planning not to fail -- Writing so people might give a damn -- Common mistakes: getting better, going forward -- Are you actually succeeding? (and how do you know?) -- Afterword.
- "Laura Solomon will help you give a compelling answer to your patron's question, "What's in it for me?" with advice on such topics as: 5 characteristics of effective content marketing; 4 methods of audience assessment; How to optimize content for sharing; Meaningful metrics for the library context; Elements of an editorial calendar for sustainable content; How to create once and re-purpose many times; 5 common mistakes and how to avoid them; Template for creating personas; First-hand accounts from library marketers" --
- 9780838914328 (print : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 105-110) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32552976