Luminescence Thermometry [electronic resource]: Methods, Materials, and Applications
- Dramianin, Miroslav
- Woodhead Publishing Limited [Imprint] May 2018 Oxford : Elsevier Science & Technology
- Physical Description:
- 302 p. 09.000 x 06.000 in.
- Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Presents the state-of-the art applications of luminescence thermometry, giving a detailed explanation of luminescence spectroscopic schemes for the read-out of temperature, while also describing the diverse materials that are capable of sensing temperature via luminescence. Chapters cover the fundamentals of temperature, traditional thermometers and their figures of merit, a concise description of optical thermometry methods, luminescence and instrumentation, and an explanation of the ways in which increases in temperature quench luminescence. Additional sections focus on materials utilized for luminescence thermometry and the broad range of applications for luminescence thermometry, including temperature measurement at the nanoscale and the application of multifunctional luminescent materials.
- 9780081020296 and 0081020295 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Elsevier Science & Technology
View MARC record | catkey: 32553575