Medical speech-language pathology [electronic resource] : a desk reference / Lee Ann C. Golper, Phd, BC-ANCDS, Bernice K. Klaben, PhD, CCC-SLP, BCS-S, Claire Kane Miller, PhD, MHA, CCC-SLP
- Golper, Lee Ann C., 1948-
- San Diego, CA : Plural, 2019.
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 663 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Klaben, Bernice and Miller, Claire Kane
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Speech-language pathology in medical settings -- Communicating information and record keeping -- Vital signs and the physical examination -- Mental status and the neurologic examination -- Nutrition, hydration, feeding, and swallowing -- Medical genetics -- Imaging studies and radiologic oncology -- Infectious diseases and infection control -- Cardiac, pulmonary, and hematologic functions -- Neurologic and psychiatric disorders and syndromes -- Acute and critical illnesses -- Oncology -- Surgeries and other invasive procedures -- Rehabilitation medicine and geriatrics.
- 9781944883768 (spiral-bound : alk. paper) and 1944883762 (spiral-bound : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32554602