Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Specialties [electronic resource]
- Boursicot, Katharine
- New York : Oxford University Press, Incorporated March 2013
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 400 p. ill 18.000 x 010.000 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Etheridge, Luci, Bonner, Alex, and Sales, David
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Specialties is the ideal self-assessment tool for students looking to test their knowledge of the core clinical specialties. Fully cross-referenced to the ninth edition of the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties, this compact volume contains hundreds of questions on a wide spectrum of conditions across the specialties. This new edition contains over 350 Single Best Answer and Extended Matching questions addressing core clinical topics and professional skills. Each answer is marked with a progression point to help the reader to track their progress and revise effectively. The authors offer detailed feedback on each question, directing the reader to relevant sections in the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties and key evidence-based guidelines for further reading. The book also includes image-basedquestions. Written by practising clinicians and experts in medical assessment, this book is the ultimate revision resource for medical students in the fourth and fifth year, as well as any junior doctor looking to improve their knowledge of the core clinical specialties.
0199657580 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Oxford University Press, Incorporated
View MARC record | catkey: 32558792