P.L.A.N. for better learning [electronic resource] / Kevin Bird, Kirk Savage
- Bird, Kevin
- Additional Titles:
- Plan for better learning
4 simple steps for designing lessons that boost thinking & maximize learning
Four simple steps for designing lessons that boost thinking and maximize learning
- Markham, Ontario : Pembroke Publishers, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (109 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Savage, Kirk, 1974-
Canadian Electronic Library (Firm)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- What is P.L.A.N.? -- Preparation for learning -- Learning sequence -- Authentic application -- New thinking -- Putting it all together -- Implementing P.L.A.N.
- "This practical book is designed to assist teachers in structuring their learning practice. The framework of 4 basic steps--preparation, learning sequence, authentic application, and new thinking--can be used at any level, for any subject, and for learning applications from lessons to unit plans. Combining the best research on how we learn with practical lesson exemplars, the PLAN process encourages and supports goal setting, student engagement, and transformational learning."--
- 9781551389097 electronic
- Issued as part of the Canadian Electronic Library. Canadian publishers collection.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 32558822