Particles at Interfaces [electronic resource]: Interactions, Deposition, Structure
- Adamczyk, Zbigniew
- San Diego : Elsevier Science & Technology Books Oct. 2017
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 698 p. ill 09.250 x 07.500 in.
- Interface Science and Technology Ser. 20
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Despite rapid progress in the area, of particle and protein transport, deposition and structuring at boundary surfaces, there is no other book devoted entirely to the subject. This title fills this gap by combining traditional theories of electrostatics, hydrodynamics, and transport with new approaches based on computer simulations. In this revised and extended edition, the particle and protein adsorption phenomena are unified by presenting recent developments in this growing field of nanoscience.
0081012489 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Elsevier Science & Technology Books
View MARC record | catkey: 32559105