Pop city [electronic resource] : Korean popular culture and the selling of place / Youjeong Oh.
- Oh, Youjeong
- Ithaca : Cornell University Press, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Speculative producers : the production of Korean drama -- Spectacular places : drama-filming sites -- Image producers : the (re)production of K-pop idols -- K-star road : making Gangnam into a K-pop-filled place -- Cosme Road : K-beauty and the globalization of Myeong-dong.
- "This book examines popular culture-associated marketing practices, specifically the use of Korean television dramas and K-pop music to promote urban and rural places in South Korea"--
- 9781501730740 (epub/mobi)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode
View MARC record | catkey: 32560537