Rheology of Emulsions: Volume 22 [electronic resource] Electrohydrodynamics Principles
- Spasic, Aleksandar M. M.
- Academic Press [Imprint] April 2018 Oxford : Elsevier Science & Technology
- Physical Description:
- 09.000 x 06.000 in.
- Interface Science and Technology Ser. Volume 22
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Rheology of Emulsions, Volume 22: Electrohydrodynamics Principles studies phenomena at liquid-liquid interfaces, including finely dispersed particles or structures, in particular emulsions, double emulsions and biological cells. The book considers the forces of electrical origin that participate in the physical events at liquid-liquid interfaces, taking into account electron transfer phenomenon and electrodynamics principles. Topics covered are of interest to a broad range of scientists, researchers and graduate students with a basic knowledge of physical chemistry, electromagnetism, fluid mechanics, classical and quantum electrodynamics. The implications and applications of the material presented in the book contribute to the advanced fundamental, applied and engineering research of interfacial electroviscoelastic phenomena.
012813836X (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Elsevier Science & Technology
View MARC record | catkey: 32563646