Soil Improvement and Ground Modification Methods [electronic resource]
- Butterworth-Heinemann [Imprint] Aug. 2014 San Diego : Elsevier Science & Technology Books
- Physical Description:
- 472 p. 09.000 x 06.000 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Nicholson, Peter G.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Written by an author with more than 25 years of field and academic experience, 'Soil Improvement and Ground Modification Methods' explains ground improvement technologies for converting marginal soil into soil that will support all types of structures. Soil improvement is the alteration of any property of a soil to improve its engineering performance. Some sort of soil improvement must happen on every construction site. This combined with rapid urbanization and the industrial growth presents a huge dilemma to providing a solid structure at a competitive price.
0124080766 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Elsevier Science & Technology Books
View MARC record | catkey: 32565748