Spiritual, religious, and cultural aspects of care [electronic resource] / edited by Betty R. Ferrell, RN, PhD, MA, FAAN, FPCN, CHPN, Professor and Director, Department of Nursing Research and Education, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, California
- HPNA palliative nursing manuals ; volume 5
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Spiritual assessment / Elizabeth Johnston Taylor -- Spiritual care intervention / Rev. Pamela Baird -- Cultural considerations in palliative care / Polly Mazanec and Joan T. Panke -- Meaning in illness / Tami Borneman and Katherine Brown-Saltzman -- The meaning of hope in the dying / Valerie T. Cotter and Anessa M. Foxwell.
- 9780190244231 (pbk : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32566136