Viruses in food and water [electronic resource] : risks, surveillance and control / edited by Nigel Cook
- Cambridge, UK ; Philadelphia, PA : Woodhead Publishing, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 523 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Cook, Nigel
- Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition, 2042-8049 ; number 249
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- An introduction to food and environmental virology -- Detection, surveillance and risk assessment of viruses in food and water -- Virus transmission routes and control of food and water contamination -- Particular pathogens and future directions.
- 9780857094308, 0857094300, and 9780857098770 (online)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32570387