Journal of the Senate of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania [microform] : which commenced at Lancaster, on Wednesday the fifth day of November, in the year of our Lord, one thousand, eight hundred, and of the independence of the United States of America the twenty-fifth. : Volume XI.
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly. Senate
- [Lancaster, Pa.] : Printed by William Hamilton, Franklin's Head, West King-Street, Lancaster, 1800 [i.e., 1801]
- Physical Description:
- 356, 66, 6, 16, 13-21 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office, Pennsylvania. Register-General's Office, and Pennsylvania. Treasury
- "Receipts and expenditures in the Treasury of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, from the first of January to the twenty-ninth of November, 1800--both days inclusive."--66 p., 2nd count, with separate title page, dated 1800. Also issued separately (Evans 38219).
"Report of the comptroller general of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania."--6 p., 3rd count, with separate title page, dated 1800. Also issued separately (Evans 38221).
"Report of the register general, of the state of the finances of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, for the year 1800."--16, 13-21 p., 4th count, with separate title page, dated 1800. Also issued separately? (Not in Evans.)
Through Feb. 27, 1801.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38215).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38215
View MARC record | catkey: 3277275