An Address to those Quakers, who perversely refused to pay any regard to the late provincial fast, May 21, 1756 [microform] : To which is added, a celebrated paper, reprinted from the Monitor, or British freeholder, numb. 28. on occasion of the Quakers refusing to keep the general fast appointed in England, Feb. 6. 1756. : [Five lines of quotations].
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by James Chattin, at the newest-printing-office, on the south side of the Jersey Market, 1756. Price six-pence.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; (4to)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7606).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7606
View MARC record | catkey: 3277427