A reply to the Church of England planter's first letter respecting the clergy [microform].
- Allen, Bennet, 1736 or 1737-
- [Annapolis] : [Printed by Anne Catharine Green], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; (4to)
- Caption title: To the Church of England planter.
Evidently an earlier issue of the item recorded as Evans 11830, Bristol B3136, and Wroth 295. That issue is identical with the present one, except that it has the imprint "Annapolis: Printed by Anne Catharine Green. MDCCLXX." and includes a Postscript, p. 17-22.
Signed on p. 16: A constitutionalist. Attributed to Bennet Allen by Wroth.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42052).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42052
View MARC record | catkey: 3277500