A brief narrative of the proceedings of the government of New-York [microform] : relative to their obtaining the jurisdiction of that large district of land, to the westward from Connecticut River ... : Together with arguments demonstrating that the property of those lands was conveyed from the Crown to the New-Hampshire grantees ... : With remarks on a pamphlet entitled, "A state of the right of the colony of New-York," &c. ... / By Ethan Allen. ; Bennington, 23rd September, 1774
- Allen, Ethan, 1738-1789
- Hartford : Printed by Eben. Watson, near the great bridge, 
- Physical Description:
- 211 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm (4to)
- New York (State). General Assembly. State of the right of the colony of New-York, &c.
- New Hampshire—Boundaries—Vermont
- New Hampshire—History—Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- New Hampshire—Land grants
- New York (State)—Boundaries—Vermont
- New York (State)—History—Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- Vermont—Boundaries—New Hampshire
- Vermont—Boundaries—New York (State)
- Vermont—History—To 1791
- Errata statement, p. 211. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13102).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 13102 and Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 39
View MARC record | catkey: 3277504