The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account, 1751 [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of New-York ... / By Thomas More, philodespot. ...
- New-York : Printed and sold by J. Parker, at the new-printing-office in Beaver-Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 17 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- More, Thomas, philodespot
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
Printer's advertisement, p. .
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
This may have been printed either at New York or by Benjamin Franklin and David Hall at Philadelphia. The New York and Philadelphia More almanacs for 1751 are printed from the same setting of type, differing only in the place names in title, the imprints, and the contents of the court days.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6553).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 5664
Evans, C. American bibliography, 6553
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 507
View MARC record | catkey: 3277612