An astronomical diary: or, almanack for the year of our Lord Christ, 1765 [microform] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston, New-England, lat. 42 deg. 25 min. north. ... / By Nathaniel Ames. ; [Twelve lines of verse].
- Ames, Nathaniel, 1741-1822
- [New-Haven] : Re-printed and sold by B. Mecom, at the post-office in New-Haven. Price, 3s. for one dozen, 7 coppers single and 30 s. for 12 dozen, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Ames, Nathaniel, 1708-1764
- Compilation of this issue was begun by the elder Nathaniel Ames (1708-1764) and completed by his son Nathaniel. Cf. the preface by the younger Ames, and the advertisement for the Boston edition in the Massachusetts gazette and Boston news-letter, Nov. 15, 1764. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9573).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 236, Evans, C. American bibliography, 9573, and Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 158
View MARC record | catkey: 3277715