Proceedings of a board of general officers [microform] : held by order of His Excellency Gen. Washington, commander in chief of the Army of the United States of America, respecting Major John Andre, adjutant-general of the British Army. September 29, 1780
- André, John, 1751-1780
- Fish-kill [N.Y.] : Printed by Samuel Loudon, M.DCC.LXXX 
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 and United States. Continental Army. Court-martial (André : 1780)
- "Extracts of letters from General Washington, to the president of Congress."--p. -4. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43903).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5195 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43903
View MARC record | catkey: 3277792