Annapolis, May 6. Important intelligence, lately arrived from the Northward [microform] : Philadelphia, May 2. Last night a gentleman arrived here, who left New-York on Monday last, at noon. The intelligence he brings us is of so great importance, that we must refer our readers to a future day, for a decision as to the authenticity of it ...
- [Annapolis] : Printed by F. and S. Green, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Relating rumors that the British Parliament had declared the United States to be independent, and an account of Sir Henry Conway's motion in Parliament that the war be ended. Includes the vote of the House of Commons which defeated the motion by a majority of only nineteen.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17461).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17461
Wheeler, J.T. Maryland, 135
View MARC record | catkey: 3277812