Evangelical and saving repentance, flowing from a sense of the dying love of Christ distinguished from a legal sorrow [microform] : In a sermon from Zech. XII. 10. Preach'd at Newton, August 9th, 1741. / By Nathanael Appleton, A.M. Pastor of the Church of Christ in Cambridge. ; [Seven lines of Scripture texts].
- Appleton, Nathaniel, 1693-1784
- Boston : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland and T. Green in Queenstreet, and S Eliot in Cornhill, 1741.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 63 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Related Titles:
- Evangelical repentence
- Also issued as part of: Four sermons ... Boston : S. Kneeland and T. Green, 1741 (Evans 4703).
Error in paging: p. 58 misnumbered 42.
Running title: Evangelical repentance.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4668).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4668
View MARC record | catkey: 3277856