Some considerations relating to the present state of the Christian religion [microform] : wherein the nature, end and design of Christianity, as well as the principal evidence of the truth of it, are explained and recommended out of the Holy Scriptures, with a general appeal to the experience of all men for confirmation thereof. / By Alexander Arscot. ; [Two lines from I John].
- Arscott, Alexander, 1676-1737
- Uniform Title:
- Some considerations relating to the present state of the Christian religion. Part 1
- Philadelphia : Printed by B. Franklin, at the new-printing office near the market, 1731.
- Physical Description:
- 111 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (8vo)
- Bookseller's advertisements, p. .
Part 1 only; Franklin printed parts 1 and 2 in 1732. Cf. Miller.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3388).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3388
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 420
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 33
View MARC record | catkey: 3277906