The life, and dying speech of Arthur, a Negro man [microform] ; who was executed at Worcester, October 20th 1768. For a rape committed on the body of one Deborah Metcalfe
- Arthur, 1747-1768
- Boston : Printed and sold [by Kneeland and Adams] in Milk-Street, 1768.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 35 x 42 cm
- Presumably printed by John Kneeland and Seth Adams, who were located in Milk-Street from 1765 to 1772.
Signed: Arthur. Worcester goal, Oct. 18, 1768.
Text in four columns; printed area measures 32.3 x 35.1 cm.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10822).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10822
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1426
View MARC record | catkey: 3277910