At a council of ten churches convened at Marlborough on February 4. 1734. at the desire of the church, and a number of brethren dissatisfied with the church, for not animadverting on the principles of their pastor, to give advice in this, and all other matters of dissatisfaction [microform].
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], [1734?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 31 cm (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Stoddard, Sampson
- Called to consider the actions of Pastor Benjamin Kent., Caption title., Signed by Sampson Stoddard, moderator, and 31 others., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3788).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3788
View MARC record | catkey: 3277954