At a meeting of deputies, chosen in and for each hundred of Kent County, in the Delaware state, at Dover, on Monday the first day of September, 1783 [microform] : ... the deputies aforesaid, recommend to the freemen of the county, the following tickets of candidates for the ensuing year. ...
- [Wilmington, Del.] : [Printed by James Adams?], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 21 x 17 cm
- Ascribed to the press of James Adams by Rink.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44392).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5733
Rink, E. Delaware, 160
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44392
View MARC record | catkey: 3277966