The copy of some queries put to Mr. Auchmuty, judge of the admiralty, and his opinion and answer thereto [microform].
- Auchmuty, Robert, 1687-1750
- [Newport, R.I.] : [Printed by James Franklin], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages)
- Ascribed to the press of Ann Franklin by Alden. However, Ann Franklin did not assume responsiblity for the Newport press until the death of her husband James in February 1734,5.
Auchmuty's opinion on the legal rights of Quakers to hold office in Rhode Island, and on governors' oaths. Signed on p. 2: Robert Auchmuty. Newport, March 30. 1734.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40038).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 32
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B922
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40038
View MARC record | catkey: 3277985