Gospel comfort, under heavy tidings [microform] : The substance of a sermon delivered at Middleborough, February 5, 1769, upon hearing of the death of a godly mother. / By Isaac Backus, Pastor of a church there. ; To which is added, some memories of her life
- Backus, Isaac, 1724-1806
- Providence : Printed by John Carter, at Shakespear's Head, M,DCC,LXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 18, xx, 2 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (8vo)
- Advertisement for books "lately published by the same author, and to be sold by Philip Freeman, in Union-Street, Boston, and by Thomas Green, in Newport."--p. [xxi].
Appendix "containing some memories of Mrs. Backus's life."--p. [i]-xx.
Errata statement, p. xx.
On the death of the author's mother, Mrs. Elizabeth Backus.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11166).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 406
Evans, C. American bibliography, 11166
View MARC record | catkey: 3278022