Remarks on the review of the Controversy between Great Britain and her colonies [microform] : In which the errors of its author are exposed, and the claims of the colonies vindicated, upon the evidence of historical facts and authentic records. : To which is subjoined, a proposal for terminating the present unhappy dispute with the colonies; recovering their commerce; reconciliating their affection; securing their rights; and establishing their dependence on a just and permanent basis. : Humbly submitted to the consideration of the British legislature. / By Edward Bancroft. ; [Two lines of Latin quotation].
- Bancroft, Edward, 1744-1821
- [New London, Conn.] : London: printed in the year 1769. New-London, in New-England: re-printed and sold by T. Green, M,DCC,LXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 130 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Half-title: Remarks on the review of the controversy between Great Britain and her colonies. [Price in London two shillings and six-pence].
In reply to William Knox's anonymously published "The controversy between Great Britain and her colonies reviewed."
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11976).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11976
Johnson, H.A. New London, 916
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 305
View MARC record | catkey: 3278094