Ashton's memorial [microform] : An history of the strange adventures, and signal deliverances, of Mr. Philip Ashton, who, after he had made his escape from the pirates, liv'd alone on a desolate island for about sixteen months, &c. : With a short account of Mr. Nicholas Merritt, who was taken at the same time. : To which is added a sermon on Dan. 3. 17. / By John Barnard, V.D.M. [Four lines from II Corinthians].
- Barnard, John, 1681-1770
- Boston, N.E. : Printed for Samuel Gerrish, at his shop in Corn-Hill, 1725.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 66 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Ashton and Merritt's narratives are in the first person and were written by Barnard based on Ashton and Merritt's accounts.
Errata statement, p. 66.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2602).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2602
View MARC record | catkey: 3278129