Two discourses addressed to young persons [microform] ; to which is added, a sermon occasioned by the earthquake, which was October 29. 1727. / By John Barnard, A.M. Pastor of a church in Marblehead. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts].
- Barnard, John, 1681-1770
- Boston in N.E. : Printed for S. Gerrish, at the lower end of Cornhill, MDCCXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iv, 99 pages, 5 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm (8vo)
- Young persons excited to see the Lord in their youth. -- Young persons should arise quickly when Christ calleth them. -- Earthquakes under the Divine government.
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. [100-102]., Half-title: Mr. Barnard's sermons to young people, and on the earthquake., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2840).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2840
View MARC record | catkey: 3278143