Two sermons [microform] : The Christians behaviour under severe and repeated bereavements, and The fatal consequence of a peoples persisting in sin: / by John Barnard, A.M.
- Barnard, John, 1681-1770
- Boston in N.E. : Printed by B. Green, for Benj. Eliot, and sold at his shop on the north side of King's Street, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 68 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 15 cm (8vo)
- "Preach'd to the very Reverend Dr. Mather's church in the time of the measles ..."--p. 1, 2d count.
Advertisement for books sold by Nicholas Buttolph and Benjamin Eliot, p. [69-70].
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1665).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1665
View MARC record | catkey: 3278144