The practice of piety [microform] : directing a Christian how to walk, that he may please God. Amplified by the aut' : [One line from I Timothy].
- Bayly, Lewis, -1631
- Uniform Title:
- Practice of piety
- Boston in New-England : Reprinted by B. Green, for Benj. Eliot, and Daniel Henchman. Sold at their shops, 1718.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 419 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
Franklin, James, 1697-1735
- "The 53d edition."--p.[ix].
Booksellers' advertisement, p. .
The epistle dedicatory to Charles, Prince of Wales, is signed: Lewis Baily.
Woodcut title page attributed to James Franklin in: Wroth, L.C. American woodcuts and engravings, 1670-1800, p. 7 and 17.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1944).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1944
View MARC record | catkey: 3278211