A sermon preached in Trinity-Church, Newport, Rhode-Island, on Monday, June 3, 1771 [microform] ; at the funeral of Mrs. Abigail Wanton, late consort of the Hon. Joseph Wanton, Jun. Esq; who departed this life on Friday, May 31, 1771, in the 36th year of her age. / By George Bisset, M.A. ; Published at the request of the relatives of the deceased
- Bisset, George, -1788
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed by S. Southwick, in Queen-Street, MDCCLXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 21 cm (4to)
- Half-title: Mr. Bisset's sermon, occasioned by the death of Mrs. Abigail Wanton.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11994).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 467
Evans, C. American bibliography, 11994
View MARC record | catkey: 3278623