Blazing stars, the messengers of God's wrath [microform] : In a few serious and solemn meditations upon a wonderful comet, which some time since flamed in our horizon---with a solemn call to sinners, and counsel to saints, how to behave when God is in this wise speaking from heaven. : And a short relation concerning a wonderful and surprizing dream, which the author had on the eighteenth of September in the year MDCCLXIX:--With some remarks on a comet. : Together with a short exhortation to all into whose hand this dream may fall
- [Boston] : [Printed by Richard Draper?], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) : illustrations (relief cuts)
- Followed on verso by a prose section, in six columns., Imprint supplied by Evans., Verse of fifty-one stanzas, printed in six columns. First lines: Canst thou by searching find out the High and Holy One., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11182).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11182 and Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1480
View MARC record | catkey: 3278665