A father's advice to his child: or The maiden's best adorning [microform].
- Boat, Gershon, approximately 1649-1704
- Philadelphia : Printed by William Evitt, at the sign of the Bible-in-Heart in Strawberry-Alley, [1772?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 17 cm (8vo)
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon; date of publication suggested by Bristol.
Signed on p. 4: Gershon Boat.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42315).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3427
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42315
View MARC record | catkey: 3278680