Boston, March 31. This morning James Bowdoin, Jun. Esq; arrived in town from New-York, and brought with him a New-York paper, containing the following most glorious intelligence [microform] : New-York, March 26. A general peace! ... The principal articles of the preliminaries of peace, of the 20th of January, 1783. ...
- [Boston] : Printed and sold at Edes's office, in Cornhill, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Includes "Copy of a letter from Elias Boudinot, Esq; president of the Continental Congress, to William Livingston, Esq; governor of New-Jersey."
Text in three columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17850).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17850
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2349
View MARC record | catkey: 3278745