To the publick [microform] : The committee appointed by the town of Boston to receive and distribute donations for the charitable purpose of relieving and employing the sufferers by means of the act of Parliament commonly called the Boston Port Bill ... think themselves obliged, in this publick manner, to contradict a slanderous report ...
- Corporate Author:
- Boston (Mass.). Committee of Donations
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 25 x 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Samuel, 1722-1803
- Printed area measures 19.6 x 13.5 cm.
Response of Boston's Committee of Donations to allegations of misuse of funds. "Sign'd by order of the Committee, Samuel Adams, chairman. At a meeting of the Committee, Friday evening, Jan. 20, 1775."
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42777).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3933
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1796
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42777
View MARC record | catkey: 3278799