An account of the life, travels, and Christian experiences in the work of the ministry of Samuel Bownas [microform].
- Bownas, Samuel, 1676-1753
- [Philadelphia] : London printed: Philadelphia, reprinted, and sold by William Dunlap, at the newest printing-office, in Market-Street, 1759.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 242 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Besse, Joseph, 1683?-1757
- Issued as part of: The journals of the lives and travels of Samuel Bownas and John Richardson. Philadelphia, 1759 (Evans 8308)., Preface signed: J. Besse., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8308).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8308 and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1631
View MARC record | catkey: 3278866