The battle of Bunkers-Hill [microform] : A dramatic piece, of five acts in heroic measure. / By a gentleman of Maryland. ; [Two lines of quotations].
- Brackenridge, H. H. (Hugh Henry), 1748-1816
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Robert Bell, in Third-Street, MDCCLXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 5-49 [i.e., 5-51], 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Parke, John, 1754-1789 and Norman, John, 1748?-1817
- Attributed to Hugh Henry Brackenridge in BAL. The Prologue and Epilogue were written by John Parke (1754-1789), who is identified only as "a lieutenant colonel in the Continental Army" and "a gentleman of the Army.", Error in paging: page numbers 31-32 repeated., Frontispiece engraved by John Norman., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14668).
- Action Note:
- Conserved 000000 20020130 Acquisitions disbind from later acidic binding, bugra wrapper oxley
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- BAL 1294, Evans, C. American bibliography, 14668, Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3339, and Hill, F.P. American plays, printed 1714-1830, 22
View MARC record | catkey: 3278873